On May 30th, 2015 ARTWORLD FINE ART AND THE GALLERY TEAM will host the 3rd annual Spider Jones “Believe to Achieve” Silent Art Auction. BELIEVE TO ACHIEVE is a charitable foundation spear-headed by my dear friend, media personality, award winning author and 3-time golden glove boxing champion Spider Jones. Born into poverty, violence and bigotry, Spider survived the treacherous streets of Detroit, that most of us only see on the six o’clock news to become one of the most charismatic motivational speakers and humanitarians of our time.
I am personally asking for your help in making this event a huge success by donating one (or more) of your masterpieces for the silent auction. As artists we are all inundated with requests for donations – except this event will be like no other …
Here are 10 reasons why:
1. Our Master of Ceremonies is Bernard Robichaud – “Cyrus” from Trailer Park Boys – he is a major art collector and art supporter
2. Our Special Guests include Mayor John Tory & Michael Wekerle of CBC’s Dragon’s Den (who also just bought and will be reviving the El Mocambo) both are also major supporters of the arts
3. Mike Holmes from Holmes on Homes will be in attendance
4. The cornerstone and focus of this event is the silent ART auction
5. Your work will NOT be mixed in with other merchandise
6. This event will attract guests that are interested in ART with money to spend.
7. It will be an opportunity to get your art and your name out in front of 300-400 people who like ART, collect ART and support ART – including numerous media – entertainment and sports celebrities.
8. As an art gallery we will ensure your DONATION is properly featured, marketed and displayed in only the most professional manner.
9. Our PR person is none other than Award-winning Toronto broadcaster, writer, businessman, marketing and communications guru Andrew Krystal
10. To the existing gallery artists … I have some major plans coming up for Fall of 2015, that I will ensure you are part of. To artists that are not part of our gallery family you will make a lasting impression on me as I am in the process of expanding my current roster of artists and I will be more than willing to take a look at your portfolio following the event !!!
Please share this email with your artist friends. Attached you will find the information you need to donate.
Please visit the gallery website for further information (check it out often, as new sponsors and donating artist will be posted weekly)
http://www.believetoachieve.ca/ for further information on the charity.
If you have any questions – please email either myself or the Assistant Gallery Director Rebecca email@example.com
I thank you in advance for your help.
Artworld Fine Art